Describing Littlest One at 11 months is basically describing a puppy dog.
- Greeting people at the door — She speed-crawls down the front hall when the doorbell rings or door opens, going so fast down the front hall that her back legs get ahead of her and she starts turning sideways. When she reaches her goal she sits up on her back knees and reaches her arms up to be held, especially for her daddy!
- Scavenging the floor for food — She’ll crawl under her siblings’ chairs while they eat to find their leftovers on the floor… #thirdchild
- Getting into the toilet water — Okay, I try to keep the bathroom door shut, but I can’t get her siblings to do the same. And I can’t lock the toilet lid, because then a three year old couldn’t use the potty. So that’s that. She’s actually my first baby to want to get into the toilet bowl.
- Pulling all the toilet paper off the roll. Then tearing it apart. And of course putting some in her mouth.
- Playing with shoes — She could sit and play with her brother’s sneakers for 20 minutes. But they’re gross, and we don’t let her, and we’re working on training all family members to use those awesome new shoe cubbies in our mudroom.
Okay, black and white or color? I couldn’t decide. Also, her rug arrived, and I’m in love. love.
One last sleepy baby pic, because at 11 months we finally have a solid morning nap routine — despite all the sibling scheduling that prevents any normal nap schedule for a third child. And her 12-month post to come soon!!